2018 Textron Off Road Prowler EV
Stock Image: Jet Black
The Prowler EV side-by-side's clean, quiet electric power is perfect for riders who don't want to deal with the fumes and noise of gas engines. Upgrade to Prowler EV iS for four-wheel independent suspension and make the ride even smoother.
- Battery: 72V Battery System 6-12V Heavy-Duty Deep Cycle Batteries
- Motor Type: 72V (Front and Rear)
- Horsepower: 38 hp
- Drive Train: 72V AC Electric
- Gear Selection: Dash Mounted Direction Selector Switch (Forward-Neutral-Reverse)
- Front Differential: Open
- Rear Differential: Open
- Regenerative Braking: Yes
- Charger: Off-Board 72V Charger (Vehicle charge time 8-12 hrs. Results may vary.)
- Total Capacity: 840 lb. (381 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Speed: Max Speed Mode 24.5 mph; Max Range Mode: 16 mph
- Steering: Rack & Pinion
- Front Suspension: Independent MacPherson Struts
- Rear Suspension: Solid Leaf Spring
- Brake System: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Intellibrake™
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12 Carlisle Trail Pro Tires
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12 Carlisle Trail Pro Tires
- Overall Length: 111.8 in. (284 cm)
- Overall Width: 53 in. (134.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 76.8 in. (195.1 cm)
- Overall Weight: 1,685 lb. (764 kg)
- Wheelbase: 69 in. (175 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 16.5 in. (42 cm) Center of Frame; 10 in. (25 cm) Under Axle
- Hitch: Standard/2 in. (5 cm) Receiver
- Frame: Structurally-Welded High Strength Steel
- Standard Colors: Jet Black
- Optional Colors: TrueTimber Kanati Camo
- Instrumentation: In-Dash Battery Status Indicator, 12V DC Outlet
- Seating: Forward-Facing Bench Seat & Convertible Rear-Facing Bench Seat
- Storage Components: Fold Down Cargo Deck, Glove Box
- Safety: 3-Point Seat Belts (2 Front, 2 Rear), Safety Nets, 1.75-inch Diameter Tubing OPS, 1.5-inch Diameter Tubing Brush Guard, Halogen Headlights, Taillights, Impact-Resistant Fender Flares
- Power: 72V AC electric drivetrain; 25% more efficient than DC-powered vehicles; Noise-free and emission-free performance
- 72V AC Electric Drivetrain: The industry's first AC drivetrain is perfect for hunters who need to sneak up on prey, or anyone who prefers a quieter ride with no emissions.
- 25% More Efficient: Compared to DC-powered vehicles, our electric models are 25% more efficient. Which means you'll spend less time charging and more time driving.
- Get up to 5X Closer to your prey: Gas vehicles create a 30,000-sq-ft field of disturbance with noise and exhaust. A noise-free, emission-free Prowler lets you get up to 85% closer.
- Suspension & Handling: Start with full-time 4WD, then upgrade to four-wheel independent suspension with Prowler EV iS.
- Full-Time 4WD: Our 4WD never takes a day off. Always on and always ready for any challenge, so nowhere is off-limits.
- Four-Wheel Independent Suspension: Upgrade to Prowler EV iS for a suspension system that effortlessly conquers the most challenging terrain.
- Hauling & Storage: Fit more, haul more, and get more done with a 1,000-lb towing capacity and a 400-lb cargo deck.
- Driver Experience: Electric Park Brake with Intellibrake™ technology; Enhanced dash with additional storage and glove box
- Reliability: Prowler EV is made in Augusta, GA, with the power, precision and performance of the Textron legacy. And we stand behind it with a rock-solid 12-month warranty.
- Customization: Explore our accessories to customize Prowler EV for exactly what you need.
- Engine Type
- 72V (Front and Rear)
- Front Suspension
- Independent MacPherson Struts
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12 Carlisle Trail Pro Tires
- Rear Suspension
- Solid Leaf Spring
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12 Carlisle Trail Pro Tires
- Dry Weight
- 1,685 lb. (764 kg)
- 69 in. (175 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 16.5 in. (42 cm) Center of Frame; 10 in. (25 cm) Under Axle
- Towing Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Jet Black